Re NNN (Triple Net Lease)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are planning to rent a property and want to write your own lease I advise against it.
Asking a question like this suggests many other things may be overlooked. Obtain legal assistance to draft an adequate document that addresses all costs and protects your interests.

If you understood what a NNN lease is, you probably wouldn't be asking the question. I suggest you seek advice from a local attorney.

If you are planning to rent a property and want to write your own lease I advise against it.
Asking a question like this suggests many other things may be overlooked. Obtain legal assistance to draft an adequate document that addresses all costs and protects your interests.
The Lease has been signed. It is a standard NNN lease consisting of Basic Rental and Additional Rental or NNN.
NNN includes Real Property Taxes, Insurance and Common Area Mtce.
Common Area Mtce is a term which can be interpreted broader and/or narrower.
So, to be more specific in my question; what can be included in N covering Common Area Mtce?
(If necessary, we will consult a lawyer).

If you understood what a NNN lease is, you probably wouldn't be asking the question. I suggest you seek advice from a local attorney.
Maybe someone will volunteer to list the Common Mtce expenses always listed under an N in the lease.

Maybe someone will volunteer to list the Common Mtce expenses always listed under an N in the lease.
You have the point. I did some reading, and I found the answer. Now I have a list of CAM expenses and I do not need legal help. By the way, it was a very simple question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back