Rapist & child moleater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindymtz1209

When I was 12 yrs old a "family friend" molested me and 6yrs later I had the courage to tell the cops and all they said is that we can leave an open case and that's it their is nothing we can do about it anymore because it's too late
He also drugged & rapped my sister and they also opened a case but didn't do anything about it I need help to put him in jail or do something about it

I did post on Facebook this
For the people that don't know this guy yes I'm putting him on blast i don't care! He's a RAPIST & a CHILD MOLESTER I told the cops too late what he did & so the cops couldn't do anything because of the law! Because it was too late I was too scared to say anything I was young when it happened & he was a "close family friend" a "good neighbor" & now I've even got the courage to ask him through fb at least "why he did what he did" & he decided to block me and not have the guts to answer me so share this & someone he knows will show him this & maybe he will have the balls to contact me & answer me (be careful who you trust) Posting this was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do only few really know about this but maybe I will prevent this from happening to another person and encourage others to speak out

Btw his name is (CENSORED).

(Don't post names or any personal details. Or, there will be consequences.)

(FACEBOOK LINKS are not allowed. Please don't do it, or you'll be banned and your post deleted.)

Army Judge (Moderator)

& ppl have helped me get the truth out about this guy to the public

But I still want justice served if someone can please help me

Army Judge (Moderator)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate people that molest and harm children.

Anyone that has been around here for a day knows that.

But, please don't post accusations of crimes when the person you're posting about hasn't been convicted.

That's why we can't allow you to post personal stuff and unfounded accusations on our site.

It can get us sued.

But, we can cope with that.

I don't want you to be hurt further.

You've suffered enough.

But, the alleged perpetrator hasn't been convicted.

You keep doing this, he'll sue you, and trust me, he'll hurt you more.

Don't let him hurt you again.

Be smart, and accept the fact that the law can't act.

That's regrettable, but its true.

You keep doing this, you'll get sued for defamation of character, slander, or libel.

You can't accuse people of committing crimes without getting in deep poo.

Please, be careful.

When I was 12 yrs old a "family friend" molested me and 6yrs later I had the courage to tell the cops and all they said is that we can leave an open case and that's it their is nothing we can do about it anymore because it's too late
He also drugged & rapped my sister and they also opened a case but didn't do anything about it I need help to put him in jail or do something about it

For the people that don't know this guy yes I'm putting him on blast i don't care! He's a RAPIST & a CHILD MOLESTER I told the cops too late what he did & so the cops couldn't do anything because of the law! Because it was too late I was too scared to say anything I was young when it happened & he was a "close family friend" a "good neighbor" & now I've even got the courage to ask him through fb at least "why he did what he did" & he decided to block me and not have the guts to answer me so share this & someone he knows will show him this & maybe he will have the balls to contact me & answer me (be careful who you trust) Posting this was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do only few really know about this but maybe I will prevent this from happening to another person and encourage others to speak out

Btw his name is (CENSORED).

(FACEBOOK LINKS are not allowed. Please don't do it, or you'll be banned and your post deleted.)

Army Judge (Moderator)

& ppl have helped me get the truth out about this guy to the public

Army Judge (Moderator)

In case AJ wasn't clear, please be aware that at this point, you're the one facing possible legal action against you. He hasn't been convicted of anything - and legally, that basically means he's neither a child molester nor a rapist.

Be very, very careful.

If someone sees those details on your FB and decides to go and teach this man a lesson, you will be at least partially responsible for whatever happens.

Stay in therapy, and look for local support groups.

I didn't know that but I deleted it I just want justice served he molested me being only 12 yrs old and drugged & rapped my sister it's still hard for her to talk about it but I finally got the courage to speak out
I did remove it off Facebook now but else can I do now ?
Their is an open case on both and they can't do anything about it he's free living his life while we struggled so much through the yrs

I didn't know that but I deleted it I just want justice served he molested me being only 12 yrs old and drugged & rapped my sister it's still hard for her to talk about it but I finally got the courage to speak out
I did remove it off Facebook now but else can I do now ?
Their is an open case on both and they can't do anything about it he's free living his life while we struggled so much through the yrs

You can educate people about thugs like him.
You can talk to parents, and tell them your story.
You can offer parents tips about the way these devils work, how they gain the trust of parents and kids.
Let parents know they must protect their children.
It isn't normal for adults to get TOO close to children.

You can also write a book, tell your story.

Talk to your therapist, books can be very therapeutic.

Even if you never chose to publish your book, it'll be very helpful to you.

You and your sister can work together on the book, that might even be more helpful.

Use your pain to help heal others, and help shield others from that pain.

You can also love and protect your kids, all kids.

God bless you and your sister.

It actually felt really good to post what I did on fb because I had two total strangers message me saying they went through a very similar situation that they have never told anyone about it and by posting my story it encouraged them to speak to tell their parents it felt so good to help someone

It's still really hard for my sister to talk about it
I will tell my story to more so parents do keep a close eye on their kids ppl are dangerous and so evil

It actually felt really good to post what I did on fb because I had two total strangers message me saying they went through a very similar situation that they have never told anyone about it and by posting my story it encouraged them to speak to tell their parents it felt so good to help someone

It's still really hard for my sister to talk about it
I will tell my story to more so parents do keep a close eye on their kids ppl are dangerous and so evil

I completely agree.

My sister was also molested, and has never gotten over it.

Sadly, it happened to my niece, her daughter.

The cycle is very hard to break, and I hope you can.

Therapy does help, as does support groups.

This is why I rant against adults sniffing around children.

I try, and every little bit helps.

Yea it's something u can never forget but have to learn to forgive somehow yea I went to therapy for a lil but I couldn't get to talking about that situation

Yea it's so hard to trust ppl
And that is why I keep my son so close & I'm very protective of him even though he is a boy but it can still happen!

As sorry I am that any of this happened, I have to tell you that depending on how much time has since passed since the incident, there may be little you can do about it. But, if this is still within the statute of limitations (and this depends on what "molested" actually means as different acts have different time frames to begin prosecution), it will be difficult to prove absent physical proof or a confession.

I strongly urge you to seek counseling to help you cope with this. Such events are difficult to overcome without assistance.

As you were informed, posting this info all over the internet can subject you to civil suits for defamation absent some proof that it occurred.

Posting this was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do only few really know about this but maybe I will prevent this from happening to another person and encourage others to speak out
Speaking to a therapist about what has happened might be more productive. Channeling your experience and speaking with others in GENERAL terms (not detailing the name of your attacker) can also help you overcome this trauma. Perhaps you can consider working with a survivors' group to speak with others - victims, offenders, children, adults - about your experience and work towards encouraging others to open up about their experiences sooner.

Whether he CAN be prosecuted will depend on what was specifically done to you and when. Even if he can be prosecuted, proof is required. Did you tell anyone about this when it happened?

When I did tell the cops all the did was leave it as an open case they said that that's all they can do about it

Yes someone told me the same thing so I removed in from Facebook

Not when it happened I was too scared & traumatized I was only 12 yrs old at that time until I talked to an ex boyfriend when I turned 18 he was the first person I told and he convinced me to tell my family and I did I wrote a letter to my brother since the guy was my brother "best friend" "close family friend" & he was our neighbor for 13 yrs and that's when I told my brother sister and mother & that same day we made a report and so did my sister

When I did tell the cops all the did was leave it as an open case they said that that's all they can do about it
From a practical sense, that's probably true. Legally, it may not be.

Not when it happened I was too scared & traumatized I was only 12 yrs old at that time until I talked to an ex boyfriend when I turned 18 he was the first person I told and he convinced me to tell my family and I did I wrote a letter to my brother since the guy was my brother "best friend" "close family friend" & he was our neighbor for 13 yrs and that's when I told my brother sister and mother & that same day we made a report and so did my sister
Okay, so, you were 12 when it happened, told someone when you were 18, and how old are you now? How old were you when you reported it to the police? Did you report it to the law enforcement agency that had jurisdiction where it occurred?

And, when we say "molest" this can include many things. Fondling is one thing, digital or penal penetration is another and these all carry different statutes of limitations. So, whether it can potentially be pursued depends a great deal on what, specifically, occurred.

I reported it when I was 18

I'm not going to say detail on here it's already detailed in the report and theirs nothing that they can do about it
Of course they let rapist & child molesters be free but they put in jail the ones that do the smallest things

I reported it when I was 18

I'm not going to say detail on here it's already detailed in the report and theirs nothing that they can do about it
Of course they let rapist & child molesters be free but they put in jail the ones that do the smallest things
Well, the details are what matters. If you reported it at 18 and they said they could not do anything about it, then it was either NOT a sexual molestation, or they said what they did not because they COULD not do anything, but that there was no evidence for them to proceed.

The police cannot generally put someone in jail on an accusation - especially a 16 year old one. THAT's why he is not in jail.

It was sexual molestation the reason that they didn't put him in jail was because I told the cops too late

And what are u talking about nobody was 16 ?
When it happened I was 12 and he was over 21

It was sexual molestation the reason that they didn't put him in jail was because I told the cops too late
Unless this was a couple dozen years ago, if you told the cops at 18 and it happened when you were 12 and there was any penetration at all, then the SOL had NOT expired and the suspect COULD have been prosecuted if there was any evidence. Simply telling them about it is not going to cause them to toss a guy in jail without more evidence - especially after 6 years. I suspect the reason he did not go to jail was they had no proof of any crime outside of your word and unless they could make a case, no prosecution was going to happen.

And what are u talking about nobody was 16 ?
When it happened I was 12 and he was over 21
Sorry, meant 6-year-old crime.

There are various types of sexual molestation. There's fondling and groping through clothing, there is exploitation (such as pictures), there is penetration by a digit or other foreign object into the vagina, there is penetration into the anus, there is oral sex, and rape. Some of these have lesser statutes of limitations (time limits) on prosecution. But, if there was any penetration this would almost certainly have been within the time frame for prosecution assuming this was originally reported sometime in the last couple of decades.

As a note, I have spent most of my career working juvenile crimes and pursuing molesters, so I do know the laws in this area.

Well he would touch me under my clothing and yea I did tell the cops 6 yrs difference and like I said nothing happened and that same day my sister told the cops he drugged and rapped her and 3 ppl were witness and that's not evidence enough?

Well he would touch me under my clothing and yea I did tell the cops 6 yrs difference and like I said nothing happened and that same day my sister told the cops he drugged and rapped her and 3 ppl were witness and that's not evidence enough?
Fondling is not the same as penetration and holds a much shorter SOL. And, again, your statement alone would not be enough to put him in jail until or unless an investigation uncovered more evidence sufficient to establish probable cause that a crime had occurred and was still prosecutable.

And being drugged and raped is a much more serious offense!!!! IF there were WITNESSES (and they admitted to seeing this happen ... which might make them accomplices ...) there would have been no reason NOT to pursue charges there. I suspect there is more to that story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back