Criminal Trials, Hearings Railroaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

garydwyer

This case is screaming out for JUSTICE. My wife's cousin was engaged to be married. He and his fiancée had (have) 2 children together. She worked as a home health aide. He knew her then patient also and would visit and help occasionally. She was harassing him to hurry up and marry her. They would argue from time to time. She one day accused him of rape. He was arrested and given a court appointed lawyer. He was never in trouble before a day in his life. During trial, this Public Defender was openly and overly friendly with the prosecution. Many people willing to testify on behalf of defendant were never called. No rape kit was ever mentioned. The lawyer took money and jewelry from the family and disappeared. He never returned phone calls. Years later, I looked into this matter. A Legal Aid attorney looked into this for me. He found that no appeal was ever submitted. This Legal Aid attorney, unfortunately, could not take on the case (overloaded I guess). We filed a complaint with the NYS Bar. After that, an appeal mysteriously appeared. This person was RAILROADED. Now years later he's up for appeal. He has applied for "Poor Persons Relief". He went through all of the motions. The facility where he is incarcerated is not allowing his mail. The Appellate Division at 45 Monroe Place in Brooklyn received all of his info and forms to move forward. We had everything in place for months now. No attorney has been assigned. Because he cannot get his mail in a reliable manner, he cannot get things done in time. The Appeals Board must know this. Justice is being dangled in front of him only to be repeatedly pulled up and out of his reach every time he reaches. This has gone wrong from day one. We also enlisted the help of a NYS Senator's office. His 6th and 8th amendment rights were denied him. He has been RAILROADED. This case is screaming out. What year is this? What country are we living in? They say God is the final judge that we all will face one day. I hope God calls me for jury duty one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back