Professional Malpractice R.n/bsn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria11

ICU RN in a 20 bed unit. Being falsely accused of pulling 37 IV narcotics out of a 199 in the last 3 months and not scanning those narcotics as being were given or charted. consistent scanning issues have been a continuous problem and have been addressed with management with no resolution. Writer has NO drug history and has had stellar reviews for the last seven years. Suddenly side blinded but a charge that is not true. devastated. I resigned thinking that would look better than being fired on a resume.

I don't see where you ask a question.

I might mention if you resigned, you most/very likely will not qualify for unemployment ins. However; if you would have been fired, it would have been legal & you might also not have qualified for UI due to the reason for your termination.

Also, just because you resigned doesn't mean a prospective employer may not find out about your "employment history" such as if they call your former employer for a reference check.

Last edited:
ICU RN in a 20 bed unit. Being falsely accused of pulling 37 IV narcotics out of a 199 in the last 3 months and not scanning those narcotics as being were given or charted. consistent scanning issues have been a continuous problem and have been addressed with management with no resolution. Writer has NO drug history and has had stellar reviews for the last seven years. Suddenly side blinded but a charge that is not true. devastated. I resigned thinking that would look better than being fired on a resume.

Its never a good idea to prove a negative, or argue trying to convince others of your innocence.
Only you know the truth, and very few will believe whatever you say.
I suggest you look forward, not behind you.
Your future begins anew tomorrow.

As far as any charges, its the accusers job to PROVE their accusations against you.
I suggest you hire an attorney to protect your license and future in the nursing profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back