Questions about my responce in an Arizona divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

adambradley28

I have a couple question about some section in my responce in an Arizona Divorce

Form: DROSC13F

General Information

F. The name, date of birth, relationship to you, and gross monthly income for each individual who lives in your household

Does this want individuals whom i live with now (girlfriend) or do i just list myself?

7. Schedule of all monthly expenses

Do i only put my individual expenses, or do i put my expenses plus the expenses of everyone whom im living with (girlfriend and her children)?

Form DRDC21f

12. Tax returns : (check box if this is what you want)

[] After the judge or commissioner signs the decree of dissolution of marrage (divorce), we will pay federal and state taxes, acording to IRS rules and regulations, as follows: For previous years (the years we were married, not including the year the decree was signed), the parties will file joint federal and state income tax returns. In addition, for previous calender years, both parties will, acording to IRS rules and regulations, pay and hold the other harmless from half of all additional income taxes if any and other costs, and each will share equally in any refunds. For the calendar years (the year that the decree is signed) and all future calendar years, each party will file, acording to IRS rules and regulations, seperate federal and state income tax retunrs. Each party will give the other party all the necessary documentation to do so.

Can someone give me a bit more explanation of what all this means, and if its a good idea to check or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back