question on legal services

If I offer a service to law firms - and if I wrote a book on the topic "How to protect law firms from hackers" (170 pages PDF, 220 printed) - (question is to the moderators, I guess) - how can I post about it here, without it being considered as spam?

The only way to reach out and help others is to tell them you can, but those days it can be frowned upon if done without a permission, so I thought I'd ask how to approach this challenge here.

Thanks guys (and girls)!

Alex

How about writing a guest post on this platform or a post on the forum, with a set of guidelines on protecting a law firm, with a link to my site at the end? Both sides benefit? Is that an option?

Thanks for contacting us privately. I think that it's probably easier to send an email directly to respective sites although I understand asking questions on the forum in the hope of obtaining proper protocol.

We are re-opening the law journal again for bona fide legal articles, which are posted based upon their quality. We are glad to accept quality submission . We do not accept advertorials which are low quality legal articles which the author, site and especially our users do not benefit. I can make that representation with a great deal of certainty , both with regard to Google Guidelines and the level of expectations from users.

I'd enjoy hearing more about your work and happy to review it privately as well. I am currently working as a research scholar at Columbia Business School and engaged in research and writing on cybersecurity related issues.

Back