Parole, Probation Question about parole...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbi_Dahl

My husband is going to be able to put in for a half way house very soon...

I am a convicted felon, most recent cases are from 2006...Have had only one arrest since that time but no charges were filed...I have successfully completed all of the supervision requirements over 18 months ago and have been crime free since 2006...What if anything can I do to get approval that we can reside together when he is released??? We have never been arrested together, nor have we ever been co-defendents in any cases or had cases of the same nature...

Thanks for any imput you can provide me...It is greatly appreciated...

Have a wonderful day...

This is normally up to the parolee's parole officer. Each person's release guidelines are spelled out thoroughly. I suggest you inquire of the parole board for general information. Once his PO is known, you can then inquire of the PO.

Don't get your hopes up. You may not be permitted to associate during his time on parole. If you do, he could be revoked. Whatever the decision is, it would be in his best interests to obey it.

hi my husband is currently serving time at dvi hes sentence was 11months with half time. but now he has to go back to a parole hearing because they are trying to charge him with banishing a firearm. he never had a firearm when the cops were called and he got arrested my question is can they still take his half time they had given my husband in his first parole hearing when he got sentence and give him 12 months no half time?

Last edited:
This is normally up to the parolee's parole officer. Each person's release guidelines are spelled out thoroughly. I suggest you inquire of the parole board for general information. Once his PO is known, you can then inquire of the PO.

Don't get your hopes up. You may not be permitted to associate during his time on parole. If you do, he could be revoked. Whatever the decision is, it would be in his best interests to obey it.

his parole officer is the one who suggested 11 months with half time I am really confuse I miss my husband.

his parole officer is who suggested he gets 11 months with half time I am really confuse what does banishing a fire arm mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back