Question about an ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisDaniels

I think i have a warrant because of an ex. She is NUTS. She would make up stories about hurting herself and telling the cops i did it. I never did anything to this girl...she would break into my emails, cell phone voicemail and whatever else. I have moved into 3 different counties in this state just to get away from her....now i think i might have a warrant for something stupid that she made up. Because i didnt want to be with her anymore she stalked me for over a year, i don't want nothing to do with her, i just want her out of my life FOREVER She has been in trouble twice with DUIs and she was in the psych ward once, and she is a single mother..imagine that. Now my company is about to close and i need a new job. Does a warrant affect you on getting a job? Can someone give me some advice because i have no clue what to do.

If you have a warrannt then you need to clear it up. You have a warrant probably because you failed to appear at court, for whatever charge you were facing.

A retraining order is long overdue here. Why in the world haven't you filed one? If she ever contacts you again I would call the police and file a harassment charge or a restraining order.

If you do get an order to appear in court, you cannot ignore it.

Yeah i know i can't ignore it. But what about getting a new job, does i affect it?

I just didn't want to deal with her anymore and i thought getting a restraining order would just prolong me having to deal with her. Now i'm bascially screwed because of this nutso.

Yeah i know i can't ignore it. But what about getting a new job, does i affect it?

I just didn't want to deal with her anymore and i thought getting a restraining order would just prolong me having to deal with her. Now i'm bascially screwed because of this nutso.

Make a full disclosure to your potential employer; that will solve lots of problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back