Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Pursuit

M

Mommas

Jurisdiction
California
My brother was envolved in a high speed pursuit in RIVERSIDE county. He is being tried for PC 2800.2, 2800.4, (3) 14601.1A, 27315D1, 22349 A & (5) 667.5... the pursuit was called off 45 mins prior to his arrest. The officers indicated that Code enforcement saw his motorcycle on the street and a citizen indicated he rode into a private trailer park.. the officers went through no trespassing signs to locate his motorcycle behind another gate under a full tarp. the motorcycle was no visable. they then kicked his front door in before his arrest. he has not been to prison in over 5 years is not on probation or parole. Can they charge him with prison priors? can they take one prison prior and break it out into 5? can they go onto private property make and arrest or impound his bike on private property after the pursuit was called off? where can i find the PC codes to help him in his case?

Can they charge him with prison priors?

His sentence could certainly be affected by his priors.

can they take one prison prior and break it out into 5?

Beats me.

can they go onto private property make and arrest or impound his bike on private property after the pursuit was called off?

Hell yes. And that's exactly what they did.

where can i find the PC codes to help him in his case?

In the California Penal Code:

CALIFORNIA PENAL CODE

Won't do you or him any good because you're not a lawyer and you won't know what the hell you are doing. He needs a lawyer, not you mucking around in the works.

Back