purchase and sale of motoe vehecles

Ernesto Colon

Jurisdiction
Florida
on june 24 2018 i bought a nissan sentra sv model year 2015.I have bad credit the dealer DMM motors LLC set up a bill of sale for $17548,00 with a down of $2500.00 apply for financing with Vehecle Solutions which approved the transaction and provided the financing with the highiest interest rates..during the transaction i had no alternative and signed for the deal..after a year of automatic bank payments..the account is with a balance of $13711,00
Carmax trade in value is $4500.00. i want to get out of this account..i think that there was a collution between the dealer and the finance company to sell for $17.5K a car with a market value of less than $9K at the time of the transaction..how can you help?

Your time to negotiate the price of the car was before the purchase. Did you negotiate at all or did you just accept the price they were asking? There is no magic way to make this debt go away (well... maybe bankruptcy). All the terms were explained to you in writing when you signed the agreement. Defaulting on this will sink you further into the bad credit hole.

I suggest you resist the urge to purchase another vehicle. Keep this one until the debt is paid in full, meanwhile building your credit so you can negotiate better terms next time. When you feel you are ready to buy a car stop yourself and wait a few days while you investigate all the terms and pricing. If you still want it then go back.

.during the transaction i had no alternative and signed for the deal

Of course you did. The alternative was to not sign the deal, or to find a cheaper vehicle.

Don't we all want motoe? Vehicles can be expensive when you have bad credit. If you signed it, unfortunately that's what you pay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back