pulled over

williamsmith197

okay i was on my way to quick trip and on my way to quick trip there was an officer who had pulled over a car acrossed from quick trip i did not think any thing of the situation so i pulled in and got out and took care of my thirsty needs. so i walk ouT and got into my car and i left and no sooner then i got 30 feet there he was lights on and he pulled me over and i amediatly ask why was i pulled over i had not broke any traffic laws and he repliad well i pulled threw thw parking lot and ran your tags and the licenses plates dont belong to this car but they are in my name i had bought this car and just switch my tags i never went and got then registerd to this car.so he took me to jail. thyis is bull shit ia this not intrapment or harasment? why did he pull back acrose the street and wait for me shouldent he of just got me right then and stayed right there i dont understand this.and when i posted bond i stop at the same quick trip and who is there the officer that pulled me over

okay i was on my way to quick trip and on my way to quick trip there was an officer who had pulled over a car acrossed from quick trip i did not think any thing of the situation so i pulled in and got out and took care of my thirsty needs. so i walk ouT and got into my car and i left and no sooner then i got 30 feet there he was lights on and he pulled me over and i amediatly ask why was i pulled over i had not broke any traffic laws and he repliad well i pulled threw thw parking lot and ran your tags and the licenses plates dont belong to this car but they are in my name i had bought this car and just switch my tags i never went and got then registerd to this car.so he took me to jail. thyis is bull shit ia this not intrapment or harasment? why did he pull back acrose the street and wait for me shouldent he of just got me right then and stayed right there i dont understand this.and when i posted bond i stop at the same quick trip and who is there the officer that pulled me over

It wasn't entrapment.
The officer didn't harass you, either.
He ran your plates, and you were allegedly caught using plates that don't belong on the car you were driving.
This one can't be beat.
This one will beat you.
The citation and the stop were as righteous as a summer rain.

It is not entrapment or harassment. Not even close. Nothing you say here indicates any wrongdoing by the officer. I'm a bit surprised it resulted in an arrest rather than just giving you a citation and towing your car, but your demeanor at the time may have played a role in that.

You knowingly put the wrong plates on the vehicle. I suspect your state treats this as a form of fraud. Fix the plates and there will be no reason to stop you.

I have to agree with the other responders. you did have the wrong plates on your vehicle. I see no entrapment or harassment. Sorry.

Back