pulled over for speeding..acused of being on meth and searched my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Got pulled over for speeding,I was nervous,cop asked y and I told him I am a nervous person and my fiance confirmed it..he said I had to be on something n I told him no and that I hate drugs.he said "if I bring the dogs then they wont find anything?"I told him to go ahead and no they wont.then he said for me to smile(I should mention I have very bad teeth)after that he said"yep,I know your on meth"I told him no and that I have had bad teeth since I was young,im 34.he asked to search my car and I said fine but I was mad about him saying he KNEW I was on meth and he said that I had the signs.after a weak search(just the glove box and front of the car,not the seat storage or trunk or me or my fiance) he said we could get back in the car.I told my fiance why it happened and she told the cop that it was fuc@$d up he said he knew I was on meth and then ge said sorry(I have that part recorded.now I feel humiliation and has got me wondering if its profiling,verbal assult,wrongful search and degregation and if I have a case

You have nothing, especially the search, you gave your permission for him to search you.

They have your details recorded too, so expect many more stops.

You may have been honest, but police are accustomed to people being untruthful. If the officer saw indications of drug use he would rely on his training more than anything anyone had to say about it. Nothing was found and you went in your way. There isn't anything left to do.... other than watch your speed and don't give police a reason to stop you in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back