Public Service Law-temp housing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephrotite

My divorced, female cousin who is 43-years-old is living with her parents. She really needs to be more self-reliant, but does not know how to receive the temporary help she needs to get on her own two feet. I'll call her, Mara. Mara has had an anxiety disorder most of her life (it has waxed and waned) but she managed to complete 2 years at a Community College (of course, she never officially graduated). But her major was pre-engineering; she really can be an intelligent person. She moved back home with my Aunt and Uncle over 15 years ago and has worked lousy jobs here and there. Her employment history is atrocious, but she would like to try to get on her feet and I believe she is capable of doing well at this point in her life. She has worked hard at feeling better and improving herself emotionally. Mara got into Vocational Rehabilitation over a year ago, but they have basically been no help at all. She truly desires to contribute to society; but, after so many years of problems, feels trapped in her situation. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back