Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Prostitution

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrichardson

I'm in a pretty amusing situation here, and I'd like some advice. I've never a major committed a crime in my life (oh had one or two beers underage in high school - who hasn't?), and I've never had to go to the police station so I'm a little worried.

About 2 years ago some buddies and I heard about a Massage Parlor in town that was a cover for a "whore house". We didn't really believe it, since they advertised on TV, Radio, and Internet, but we wanted to set the rumor straight. We went there, paid the money for the massage, and each went to our own room with our masseuse. My masseuse told me to get naked, and had me get on a table and put a towel over me. I've never been to a massage parlor before, but I've saw on the TV where people were naked with a towel over them, so this didn't send up any red flags. Then she kept asking me for a tip, which I declined. She kept telling me how cute I was, and started to touch me in... inappropriate places, and we ended up having sex.

Now, 2 years later, the Massage Parlor was raided, and a lot of us who went there are being investigated. I have to go down to the criminal investigation department and get interviewed. I'm getting a lawyer, but here are my two questions:

1. It's not patronizing a prostitute since I didn't pay her directly, right? When I went into that room, I had NO intentions of having sex with her - I just wanted a good massage (and it wasn't good!).

2. During the entire processes I felt EXTREMELY awkward, I felt violated, and never went back.

And apparently the lady who ran it had cameras in there video taping everything. This would prove that I didn't tip her, but can they use that as evidence against me for patronizing a prostitute since it falls under voyeurism, and I didn't give my consent for the video to be taped?

Although I do legally admit that I did wrong, I shouldn't have had sex with the massage lady, can they really charge me for anything?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
1. It's not patronizing a prostitute since I didn't pay her directly, right? When I went into that room, I had NO intentions of having sex with her - I just wanted a good massage (and it wasn't good!).

A: No, you did pay and you were serviced so that is patronizing.

2. During the entire processes I felt EXTREMELY awkward, I felt violated, and never went back.

A: Irrelevant.

Q: And apparently the lady who ran it had cameras in there video taping everything. This would prove that I didn't tip her, but can they use that as evidence against me for patronizing a prostitute since it falls under voyeurism, and I didn't give my consent for the video to be taped?

A: You may be able to keep out this evidence if you have to go to trial; your lawyer and you should look at it first because, as you say, it may help you.

Q: Although I do legally admit that I did wrong, I shouldn't have had sex with the massage lady, can they really charge me for anything?

A: Yes, since what you did was legally wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back