Proof of expense leaving ( my ex husban pay cash and I can't prove it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dora

My situation is as follow. My husband is fighting right now in the court . His ex-wife is receiving from social assistance the amount of 925.58 $ plus a child tax benefit every month of 286.33$. After paying her basics necessities she is left with 100 $ for food. The problem is how can i showed to the Judge that she has more that she claimed. I know she works under the table.Her son is attending to school but also working on part-time. Besides, she is leaving with her partner and she does not pay for the rent. People in her situation will apply for the BC HOUSING but instead she is showing that she pay for rent 750 $( agreement with private person). I am as you might already noted an emigrant in this country and completely lost. So far, I know there is not justice but I HAVE TO KEEP FIGHTING. Anyone will be interested to give me some advice??????. Please help.

Sincerely
Loving wife

So the state is supporting your husbands children and you are mad because you married someone who cannot afford the kids he has?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back