Naturalization, Citizenship Proof of Citizenship, Parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecriderbunch

Hi I'm not sure what to do.I was born and raised in Canada ,my Mother ia Canadian and my Father Amercian,they are married and I live in the Usa and they live in Canada.I have proof that my Father was in the usa before I was born and before his 14th birthday......I have all the documation that I need to prove that I am a Amercian but I need to know what forms do I need? Do I need the N600 or the N400 or what??? Please any information will greatly appreciated.Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
Milka said:
You can go and check out in www.uscis.gov.
I think you can do a N-600.
If you are not a U.S. citizen by birth or did not acquire U.S. citizenship automatically after birth, you may still be eligible to become a citizen through the normal naturalization process. People who are 18 years and older use the "Application for Naturalization" (Form N-400) to become naturalized. Persons who acquired citizenship from parent(s) while under 18 years of age use the "Application for a Certificate of Citizenship" (Form N-600) to document their naturalization . Adopted children who acquired citizenship from parent(s) use the "Application for a Certificate of Citizenship on Behalf of an Adopted Child" (Form N-643) to document their naturalization. You may

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back