Promotion

Collins68

Jurisdiction
Oklahoma
When I got hired I was told that I would be made a Armed Security Officer and possible a supervisor as well and the I get to that I was going to be made security administrator and would be boosted up to security manager and then I get told that I was going to be a field supervisor also I am sick of the lies I just make $11 an hour for this job why do I keep getting told this stuff and it never seems to happen

Proper names were removed by ADMIN.
We don't want to see you get sued, and we sure as heck don;t want to be sued, either.
We simply need facts, not names.
We protect and respect personal privacy.

Do you have a written contract stating this? If not... well there is nothing illegal about it. You have the right to sit down and explain why your quitting the job. If they still inform you that you will be put into a higher position ask for it in writing. If not..... well maybe it's time to look for another job.

"why do I keep getting told this stuff and it never seems to happen" No idea. Ask them. If you don't like their answers, you are free to seek employment elsewhere. No one can make them keep their promises.

Since you have no written binding employment contract stating the information, your employer is not doing anything illegal. As noted, you can look for other employment.

Back