Consumer Law, Warranties Product Exclusivity Agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoophan

I need a document that set's up an agreement between my company and another company that makes my product exclusive and keep the potential company from selling the same type product from another company. The potential company would buy dirrectly from us and also advertise on thier web site directing them to our site to purchase the product we manufacter.

We also want our product to be labeled "Official Product Of _______".

Does anyone know what an agreement like this is called and do you know where I can download one from on the Internet?

Thank you.

You need an exclusive supplier agreement. You can label your product whatever you want to label it, or have the supplier covenant in the agreement to label it as such.

http://contracts.onecle.com/mym/viscus.supply.2001.08.17.shtml - or Google "exclusive supplier agreement".

Why would the distributor direct people to your website to purchase the item, effectively cutting them out of the business? I would imagine they might want some sort of exclusive distributor agreement stating that no-one will sell in competition with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back