Starting a Business Process of forming an LLC.

Sis78

Hello,

I am creating a skin care line and will be selling it at first, only online through companies like Amazon. I am leaning towards forming an LLC in Nevada for tax privileges and general protection although my home is in WA State. To start out, I won't have any employees, just me, so is NV really necessary or are my breaks just as good in WA? This is my thinking(help!) I first need a virtual office in Nevada, correct? Then I will have a business address to use when forming my LLC. Next, I will utilize a company like Legalzoom to get my name registered, company formed, AOI, EIN and to have them be my "registered agent". At this point I believe I should find a tax attorney and business accountant. Help! How do I find these professionals? Google is an endless sea. I also know that I should get insurance to protect myself and my company against any potential lawsuits. Next, to make it complicated, I want to also export my product to Mexico where I will sell it to a Mexican company to resale. What bits of advice might you have for me and are there red flags I should look for? Thanks in advance!

Most people find competent attorneys through family, friends, and co-worker referrals.

Back