Parole, Probation Probation violation, please help me out quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripsofg13

So, I am on probation. I got out of jail on January 9th. I was ordered to go to 3 AA meetings a week and get an AA sponsor by 2/9/11, and never got one yet. I was talking to one today so I'm going to work with him and get him as my sponsor, but the thing is, I've already violated that term. Another thing, I accidentally missed aftercare that I was suppose to start yesterday. I missed it because I thought it was going to happen yesterday (tuesday) and when I called my P.O. to ask him about it since I was calling him for directions and time he told me it was monday, and he sounded kinda disappointed and told me to see him Wednesday (today) at 8 A.M. for a drug test. When I get there, I'm going to be open and honest with him in return for his good side and hopefully he won't violate me. I have 112 days suspended over my head, and I've already served 59 for misdeameanor theft, obstruction and criminal trespassing, all misdeameanor, and I pleaded guilty at the arraignment, yeah yeah call me stupid idc... anyhow, I also have a job interview tomorrow in the afternoon, so I'm going to tell him that also. Help me out here, what am I looking at? More jail time? More probation time? Oh, and I'm going to pass the drug test so I hope that'll look good.

Your PO cound certainly violate you, no one knows if he/she will or not. Your best bet is to not offer any info that the Po does not ask. If your PO ask then be honest. Remember they have heard it all over the years. If you are not violated then get your release conditions taken care of. If you are not violated then you must comply with all conditions because you will not be so lucky a second time. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back