Probation Offier abusing there authority

jodeehall

Jurisdiction
California
My fiancé has been on probation in Butte County for quite some time, but for the last 6 months he has gone over and beyond what they expected. So he had gotten injured on the job, went to see his regular doc who prescribed him Tramadol and flexaril which neither is an narcotic or an opioids, his doctor told him since he got injured on the job he would have to see a workers comp Doctor. So he went to see a workers comp doc who precribed him the same as his primary Doctor did, So my fiancé called the probation dept to ask what to do, he was advised by a duty probation officer what to do step by step, and also summit copies of what he was doing to his probation off and left numerous messages, never did he even call to find out what my fiancé needed. So 3 1/2 weeks go by and my fiancé has his review coming up when his probation officer says he is going to violate him because he got to different prescription from to different doctors, which he did'nt it was the same precription as what the primary doc gave him. The workers comp doc only added refills. Plus all his pills were accounted for. So now my fiancé is in jail with 4 slipped disc in his back and 2 blood clots in his leg. I have tried talking to the Assistant Probation officer, His probation officer, the treatment counselor. This county is so corrupted and dishonest. All this stress has caused me more medical problems, which I have a bone disease. I've been on the go since this happened, and now I can't even get up out of bed due to both my legs going out at the same time. I need help please

Your friend should plead NOT guilty after he is arrested and arraigned before a judge on a potential probation/parole revocation. He should then also ask for a court appointed attorney to represent him.

Until that time, he would be foolish to try and explain.

Explanations are best left to his attorney, as this matter is best dealt with during the adjudication proceeding.

Seeking treatment from TWO physicians for the same medical problem is what the law calls physician shopping. It is the same tactic that caused Rush Limbaugh of radio fame, to be arrested and eventually convicted in Florida some years ago.

You should support him, if you believe him, otherwise stay out of this.

Sooner or later you'll learn why.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Is Tramadol A Opiate?
Tramadol is a synthetic opiate. It is a controlled IV narcotic and has the tendency to be abused. It is considered a weak opiate but it can be abused just like other opiates and can be just as deadly. Those who are prescribed Tramadol should never stop using the substance abruptly. Oct 23, 2014
The medication called Flexeril does not belong to the class of drugs called narcotics. Rather, it belongs to the class of muscle relaxants. Flexeril relaxes strained or overworked muscles, treats muscle sprains and spasms and alleviates pain in the body. Even though it is not a narcotic, you should obtain a prescription from your doctor before taking Flexeril.
Is flexeril a narcotic? | Flexeril Answers

If one doctor instructed him to see the other he should be able to clear it all up very easily.
Unfortunately the system isnt very efficient sometimes. I'd expect any attorney appointed to him could make this disappear... Assuming there are no missing details.

Back