Probate Judgement for Final Distribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreysonG5

Jurisdiction
California
My question is regarding the proposed Judgement for Final Distribution.

I have 3 real properties that require Judgement of Final Distribution. Each are located in different counties of california. I will the sole owner of the properties. The order is primarily for transferring these properties.

The Petition for First and Final Accounting and Final Distribution was approved in August 2017. I am now preparing the Judgement for Final Dist and Order.

Question 1) I am finding through real example filings that there are several different Orders Titles for example these are the two pleading pages with the list of what the petition is for. My question is, which or both of these are acceptable headings for the pleading:

A) JUDGMENT SETTLING FIRST AND FINAL ACCOUNT AND REPORT OF (EXECUTOR/ADMINISTRATOR/ ADMINISTRATOR- WITH-WILL ANNEXED), ALLOWING STATUTORY FEES TO PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE AND FOR FINAL DISTRIBUTION

or

B) ORDER SETTLING FIRST AND FINAL ACCOUNT AND REPORT OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, ALLOWING COMPENSATION TO PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE, AND FOR FINAL DISTRIBUTION.

Question 2) Do I use the same estate accounting number/calculations to match the final accounting approved with the final distribution in August 2017? use the accounting numbers up to the date of filing this Order for Distribution? Ideally, the Order should have been filed along with, or within a week or two of the Final Distribution which it would then use the exact same financial numbers. Since it's been 6 months do I still use the same number from the Approval of the Final Distribution?

Question 3) Whether I use the same numbers or use the numbers up to now (since the Petition for Final Dist was filed), do I need to include all the schedules with the Order?

Question 4) I will be fax filing. Is there any particular means for filing as this does require a judges signature but does not require a hearing?

Question 5) Since there are 3 properties in separate counties is it okay for each property to be listed all on one order, or should I provide any separate pages for each property for the purpose of filing with the county recorders?

I sincerely thank in advance whomever is kind and patient enough to answer my questions. At some point in the next couple of months I will be needing estate planning services. If your firm offers this planning, If I may reach out to you after the properties are transferred and we can discuss that in more detail.

Sorry, mate, lawyers don't solicit clients on our site.
As far as your issues, far too complicated for an internet discussion board.
You'll need to hire yourself a local attorney to advise you, or do the work for you.

This thread as closed.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back