prison system is ripping off state and me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert_f

I was in Lebonon prison in ohio in 2006. The state pays the prison system to give violent offenders a re-entry course . It is manditory and paid for by the state. I never recieved this course even after many written reqest. I have documentation of all this. I was released in dec 06 and have had a terrible time adjusting and supporting myself. This course was designed to help felons get back into society. Before i was incarserated i was a self suficient and tax paying citizen. Now due to background checks and deminished social skills i can't function at a self sufficient level. I payed my debt to society and feel like the prison system fell shortof there obligation to rehabilitate me. I have seeked help from legal aid as well as written Mark DANN the attorney general. Nob one will help me . I would like to seek compinsation from the prison system or the state but need a lawyer to do so i cant pay until iget compinsation. Can anyone or will anyone help? I have several job skills , also have 3 children i want my life back. i also need info on exspongement process. My EMAIL IS paynplay37@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back