Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Prescription Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

susie66k

I was caught trying to fill a forged prescription. I used my stepfathers pad and dea number. The pharmacy contacted him regarding the presctiption and he called me. this happened beginning of July 2011. I have gone through detox, a 10 intense outpatient program, attend 5-6 NA meetings a week, and am sceduled to start a 3 day a week program that lasts for 6 weeks. I have not heard a thing from the county or the police. Should I contact them? I want this to be dealt with quietly. Also, I was caught doing this before in a different county (more stringent). I did everything and my record was expunged. Will my previous record show up? I am very confused. I am a stay at home mom and want to avoid a "police scene" at my home. Any ideas? Thanks.

I was caught trying to fill a forged prescription. I used my stepfathers pad and dea number. The pharmacy contacted him regarding the presctiption and he called me. this happened beginning of July 2011. I have gone through detox, a 10 intense outpatient program, attend 5-6 NA meetings a week, and am sceduled to start a 3 day a week program that lasts for 6 weeks. I have not heard a thing from the county or the police. Should I contact them? I want this to be dealt with quietly. Also, I was caught doing this before in a different county (more stringent). I did everything and my record was expunged. Will my previous record show up? I am very confused. I am a stay at home mom and want to avoid a "police scene" at my home. Any ideas? Thanks.

No one can predict what will happen.

The matter is in the hands of the local DA or prosecutor.

If you are arrested, you betcha the arresting authorities will know about your previous conviction and expungement.

If you are arrested, you should know the drill.

Be polite, calm, and courteous.

Give only your name, address, date of birth, and ask to call your lawyer.

If you can't afford a lawyer, ask the judge (when you're arraigned or at your bail hearing) to appoint one to represent it.

If you can afford to hire your own lawyer, that is your best bet.

Again, plead not guilty and make no admissions or statements.

In fact, what you posted on this forum could eventually present a problem for you.

You should sit down with your mother and stepfather and discuss this.

Your discussion should be how this is affecting his practice and reputation.

You have a lot of amends to make, madam.

If you were working your program, you should NOT have done this, AGAIN!!!!!!

You are hurting yourself, your babies, your parents, and those you love!!!

Please, get help.

You have serious legal issues, but far more serious mental health and substance abuse issues.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back