Pre Paid legal services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2giving

Has anyone heard of this pre paid legal services. I was recently contacted by them to work for them basicly as a sales person. I wanted to know if they were a lagitimate company or what. I don't want to be a part of any company that is not going to come through on what they say they offer. Im not all that interested in working for them, but there is also the matter of obtaining the services they offer. Im just looking for any general information about if they do what they say, and if they do, then how good is the service?

In my experience they are a reasonably valuable service. Its no substitution for having a lawyer on retainer but if you use them they are worthwhile. They defend you on speeding tickets, that in and of itself can be a savings.

Hi,

Prepaid Legal Services has been operating for moreover thirty five years and their most frequent legal plan would be the Expanded Family Plan. This plan offers the various legal services, such as: Trial Defense Services, Motor Vehicle Legal Expenses, Preventive Legal Services, Preferred Member Discount and IRS auditing services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back