posted nudes of ex gf

K

kody long

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
i may have sent nudes to 12 email accounts of people that are administrators at my ex girlfreinds college there is no evidence in my phone that i did it and there is no ip address to who did it what consequences may i face cops have confronted me today and took my phone

You may face whatever consequences the law permits in your state. I imagine there are probably a few misdemeanors that may apply.
If the photos were ever on your phone you can expect they will be recovered.
Do yourself a favor and contact a criminal defense attorney. You've likely already hurt yourself significantly during your contact with the police.

You think there's no evidence, no IP address, etc. However, EVERY piece of equipment that can access a network has a hardwired unique identification. That identification goes into every packet that is sent across a network. Remember, the Interwebs is simply a very, very large network. o_O

i may have sent nudes to 12 email accounts of people that are administrators at my ex girlfreinds college there is no evidence in my phone that i did it and there is no ip address to who did it what consequences may i face cops have confronted me today and took my phone

All you can di is remain silent if the cops appear again.
If you are arrested, you remain silent, you cooperate, and you say the following: " I INVOKE. I want a lawyer, and I will remain silent."

Cooperate with the police, be polite, remain calm, and don't say anything about the case, person, or charge.

Its okay to answer name, address, age, etc... questions.

Unless you ADMIT to sending the photos, all that the police can prove is that the photos came from YOUR phone.

If you're smart, you'll keep your piehole closed.

You "may" have? It seems apparent that you did it and that the cops came for your phone. You might want to call a lawyer and stop talking about this to ANYONE even on here.

Back