Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders Possible Statutory Rape.. Need Advice..

Status
Not open for further replies.

thugkill3r

I have a friend.. here is the situation.. He wants advice on how to handle this.. He is 21 she is 15 her mom found oral sex videos on her cell phone.. her mom called police accused my friend of being the guy in the video.. now keep in mind we are told in the video the only persons face thats seen is the girls.. Not the guy.. but the mother SWEARS its my friends voice in the video... She has been harassing him via text messaging on his phone trying to get him to admit it was him and he denys it to her.. she said she called the police and that the officer in charge is going to be contacting him.. 4-5 days go by and sure enough a cop calls my friend.. asking if he is willing to come for a interview.. my friend said to the guy he is willing to do a interview but said that he has no way to get to the officers office.. and the cop asked is there any friends family or someone who can bring him and he said no that he hasn't owned a car or license in a long time.. but told the cop he is more than willing to have the cop come and interview him .. I told my friend next time he calls to tell the officer that he doesn't feel he needs to be interviewed cause he knows nothing that would help the case, What do you all recommend my friend should do in this situation.. what do you think the cop is trying to do.. and also my friend has a couple people who know where he was at the said time of the "incident". Thank you for all the responces in advance..

There are many other charges your friend could be charged with if they investigate and find witnesses or other evidence…………the girl is a minor. He might have some features on his body which could lead to a positive ID if he is the one on the video. There is also voice recognition technology which is allowable in court. I would advise you to tell your friend to not to contact the cops and get a lawyer immediately. The simplest slip of the tongue with the cops could implicate him. Sex with a minor is a very serious charge. You require a lawyer ASAP rather than depend on this forum for such a serious charge. We would however give our inputs………..But these inputs would be limited because we would not be aware of whatever additional evidence the cops might get…………if they get anymore. If all they find is that video, it is still a fifty-fifty possibility he gets charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back