Possible fraud created Court's insider(s) and LabCorp

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildfirefox

Hi everyone. I pray that there's an answer to my dilemma. Please bear with my short story below.

From July 1 to September 1 of 2006, we opened our arms to a Christian in need, for we are a devoted Christian family. She was begging for help because she's married to a Muslim person from Kenya, Africa. She agreed to marry help because she claimed he was a good friend, and seeking permanent citizenship in the U.S. to fulfill his studies as a Registered Nurse. He was sexual abusive to her, as well as mentally abusive during her resident with him for a short period of time. She pleaded with us to give her a place to reside in, so she can pull some money together from her temp job to move in with her friend. We suggested she moved back to her family in the Orange County area, but she was unwilling, with an indication that her unemployed father, and her bipolar sister (with 2 kids) did want her there.

Within the 2 months in our home, her 16 birds became a issue to our family health, where they fling their fecal matters all over our walls, and floor. Our kids are exposed to the contamination, as well as the dogs, who lick the fecal material at the bottom of the birds' cages. We requested her to put the birds outside, in the garage, or put them in a $300/mnth aviary for safe-keeping. She became defiance and unwilling to budge until we threaten to kick her out. She attempted to comply, but we had enough at that time. We kicked her out.

April of 2007. She filed a child support, indicating I'm the father of her child. Let's just say that the roof was not in the right place after receiving the court's letter. We petitioned for a paternity test, and the court assigned the LabCorp to do the test. DNA came back positive. We flipped. How can I father a child if I didn't even touch this woman? We poked around, and discovered that there may be fraud involved. She worked for a fraud division, either at the court, or a company that ties to the court she filed out. She had insider to either performed the paperworks, or had someone at LabCorp did a fraud. We called LabCorp to provide us a notarized record, and they flat out dodged us.

Please, can anyone provide with some insight on what need to be done? Every lawyer wants to charge us a minimum of $100 per 30 minute consultation that lead us nowhere, and wants the payment of $4,000 up front just to take the case, without providing us any possible ray of hope that the case could be in our favor. So many of our friends left out in the cold after the lawyers grabbed their money, and they pretty much have to fend for themselves. I'm forced by the court to pay $839/month, taking all my money away from my family, while I still have to fight this court battle. Any advice would be a breath of fresh air for me.

Nam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back