Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks possession of a forgery device a class 6 undesignated felony

Status
Not open for further replies.

potential

I am being stacked with charges and being longformed currently waiting to get sentenced for this case what court forms to file for cases to be ran concurrent and how to request for my time on house arrest/ankle monotered to be taken off any jail time I may be sentenced to. Please help

I am being stacked with charges and being longformed currently waiting to get sentenced for this case what court forms to file for cases to be ran concurrent and how to request for my time on house arrest/ankle monotered to be taken off any jail time I may be sentenced to. Please help

For your sake, speak ONLY to your attorney about this.
If you think YOUR attorney is not representing your interests, FIRE him or her.
Should your attorney be a public defender, advise him or her you want him or her OFF your case, and he or she will take it before the court.
Same thing IF you hired your attorney.
Then HIRE a replacement, or ask the court to substitute another public defender for you!
As far as correcting the time, speak withy oru probation officer about your concerns.

It is likely you are being stacked with charges because you committed multiple crimes. Each one has a sentence. Discuss with your lawyer the likelihood of getting a judge to run them concurrently.

There is no way we can help you. You need the help of your attorney. Have you talked to your attorney & your PO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back