Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Possession in the 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juwlz125

The state or country I am talking about is: New York

Friday night I was pulled over after leaving a "drug house" that I did not know was a drug house. I was with two friends on the way to a club when one of my friends asked to stop at his friends house really quick. As soon as we pulled away we were pulled over and searched. My car was searched and there was a half of gram of cocaine on the floor and a crack rock in my friends sock. We all were arrested because no one would fess up to the bag on the floor. They police searched my car and stripped searched me and found nothing else. Since both of the other people in my car had prior records a mile long and I have a clean slate, the Police told me that the charge of possession of a crack cocaine will probably get dropped to a disorderly conduct charge or something along those lines. Does anyone know if this is likely? And how do i go about finding a lawyer? I definitely need one right?And also, I just applied to the Navy. I am totally out of luck now right? Is there any way they will still consider me? Please help... I've never been through something like this before. Any response would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

respond 7th degree possesion

Well kid im from Long Island also, and ive been convicted of a possession in 7th degree and it was dropped from felony in the 4th degree....so ur chances r good. U do need a good lawyer though. My lawyer is Tim Mazzie, hes expensive but worth it. U might get dropped to a violation but talk to him first. Hes in Bayport, also as far as navy talk to him about it also. Good Luck to u kid.... and stay away from those people or that shhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back