Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication possesion of pot (not mine) on probation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayagirl

i was in santa barbara the other night with a friend all of a sudden the cops came out of nowhere and searched my car and found some pot and a pipe, my friend admitted that it was his, and i told them that it wasn't mine and i didn't know anything about it, but we still both got tickets for the same pot and pipe, and i am on probation in another county( ventura county), so i was wondering what i should do about telling my probation officer or not since it is another county, i really don't want to go to jail, and also if i should fight it my friend is willing to go to court with me and say that it was his, i am scared im going to have to go to jail, what should i do.

i know you posted this a month or so ago but if you havent decided what to do, you should take it to court and explain that there was no possible way that you knew that your friend had pot in his possesion, and therefore cannot be held accountable for his actions.

Jail

You could go to jail as a direct result ofbeing with someone who posessed cannabis?

Why are people even giving 'legal advice' on this matter, oh I remember now, its because cannabis is illegal, yes thats it.

If the Government said "Orange Juice is now illegal" it just would be and everyone would abide the law.

The law, if anyone other than the sharks who use it to get rich (lawyers) is absurd.

Does anyone here know what the purpose of a Government is? Its primary purpose is to protect people from each other and possible overseas threats. That is the purpose of any Government in any country.

So how is it, you cannot smoke cannabis? Who gets harmed? The f**king CIA brought $12 Billion of cocaine onto American streets and this guy could go to jail for knowing his friend has cannabis whilst the CIA is still there, bigger than ever.

Any anwers on this would be greatly appreciated and dont say the CIA dont do this because ex-CIA narcotics agent Michael Ruppert has exposed this, dont believe, no one ever wants to believe it, so go look on the net for Rupperts lectures and take some notice of them instead of worrying or burying your head in the sand.

So the CIA brings cocaine into America, then they prosecute you for possesing it. Imagine if the case here WAS cocaine and not just a knowing of his friend possesing cannabis!

Its about time we ignored the laws that are irrelevent to our safety and started to look at the misery cause by the legal system and Government. Yes we need lawyers but not to settle cases like this, in this case, the guy is being s**t on by the Government. What does the Government or anyone else benefit from sending this guy to jail over cannabis? No one benefits - it is only the victim who feels more miserable.

Does it take a genius to figure this out - The law is made so that everyday people, people who raise children, work hard to survive and are good citizens to other citizens, can be easily thrown in jail these days. After 9/11 the law is now so bad that freedom has obviously declined. We now have new laws, it is EASY to end up in jail, the Government MAKES CRIMINALS OUT OF US without us, in reality, being a criminal. The law says you are a criminal but in reality you are not. You are made a criminal.

Why would they do this to us? Because then you have a conviction and will not find a job afterwards. This makes you turn to som actual crime like stealing something or harming someone and then you will get a long spell in jail.

I swear to god this is how we are all going to end up in prison.

Smoking cannabis makes you wonder and think about things. that is why it is illegal.

Holland has no social problems and cannabis is not totally legal there but is tolerated, it is accepted by the Dutch Government and you can do it.

I think what the Government of America is trying to say is that the human beings in Holland must be different in some way to the human beings in America. Perhaps cannabis in Dutch people causes feelings of relaxation and in Americans it creates anger. A little sarcasm there, sorry.

The legal sysem, like most 'official' or 'professional' systems, is a complete joke from start to finish.

Our Government and the legal system is made so that you have little freedom. If you want to take drugs it is up to you. What has the law got to do with it? I would love to know. Is it to stop irresponsible people taking drugs and maybe killing themselves? Here is a fact: Irresponsible people break the law and take illegal drugs BECAUSE they are illegal - if they were legal, they wouldnt be as popular. If they were legal, they couldnt bust your ass for no reason, thats why they are illegal, to make criminals out of normal 'law abiding' people who are abiding by the true law that is unwritten, the law of common sense and no oppression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back