Poor poor kitty cats

Sabrina Rogue

Jurisdiction
Ohio
Nov. 2016 I'd lived in my place 6 yrs. in July I got a scrip from my Doc to bring in two kittens sis and bro to raise has my ESA animals not (pets) and in ohio they say the are one like being married! I like that. Meaning if you be decriminating against me you also too my cats, and VI's a very a. You can have pets in any of the 24 units limit one unless doctor say ok. But we have 4 dog all single, but maltipel cats,sorry about spelling. 10 total two single that means four with two each, they all where here at the beginning of the year when it apartnerded into new owner ship! So new office manager tells the three apt. Of six in my building (B) inculding me if one cat dies u can't get another . She knows nothing of the one # 18 having two after his stra he toke in, and lm not tellen, an other have bitched but not to her. He lets the stra out all the time. I'm just gotten to the good stufff, but I need to post now!

So, Sabrina with the rest of this sad story. My cats are find but love been a mess but getting better. This mang. She a real pain to say the least. But my esa's are like my kids I know u understand that! And yes I have son a daughter and grandson four soon. I did have a dog as a child, but I prefer cats and I think they are eaisyer too. I've never written on a blog before but it good to let people know what's going on and maybe they find this they won't feel so alone as I have.

I've went down to the civil rights commission (crsc) on Aug 22 and housing an Ural Dovelopment (HUD) has expected my disimanation case and being on my dis- for almost 16 yrs. and poor a was given a legal aid attory yesterday so now I'm getting the help I need. after 15 yrs. of counseling with a nine year brack I'm back in, and I can get upset sometimes talking about all this woman Carbone has put me throw and l need a brack to eat and dress but I'm a night owl anyway so I will be back later with all the real details ok

I think my bad situation at started at the behind of this year and will not be over till the end of the year I'd say is all going to end up being a great learning case for all. If u think this would be better on another feed please let me know where!

This isn't a blog. This is a message board for people to ask questions about the law. If you have a question, please state it in clear English, using proper grammar and sentence structure.

This is not Wordpress, nor yet is it tumblr or Wix. If you have a legal question, you are welcome to ask it. If you are just here to tell your story, I would respectfully request that you do it elsewhere since that is not the purpose of this site.

in ohio they say the are one like being married!

One more time in English, please.

You can have pets in any of the 24 units limit one unless doctor say ok. But we have 4 dog all single, but maltipel cats,sorry about spelling. 10 total two single that means four with two each, they all where here at the beginning of the year when it apartnerded into new owner ship!

This is virtually incomprehensible. I'm not sure if maybe English isn't your first language, but if you want someone to provide you with some legal information, you're going to have to write in a way that makes sense. About all I can get from this is that you apparently have 10 pets in a place where your lease says you may only have one.

the one # 18 having two after his stra he toke in

This sounds like some sort of drug reference.

I know u understand that!

Hmmm....

I've never written on a blog before but it good to let people know what's going on and maybe they find this they won't feel so alone as I have.

These are legal message boards, not a blog.

I didn't even follow up with your follow up posts. They're all equally incomprehensible.

Back