Police Harrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojdfiv

My wife was pulled over on the side of the road checking a tire to see if it was low, when an officer came over the hill. As she was going to the car the wind blew a small piece of paper out of the car and she picked it up and put it back in. The police officer saw this and turned around and turned on his lights and conducted a traffic stop on her for suspicious activity. He asked her if he could search the car and she agreed. When he didnt find anything he allowed her to leave. No tickets or warning were given.
About 3-4 days later on the same streach of road the same officer pulled her over again and offered no reason why. He again asked to search the car and she let him. This has happened at least 8 times by the same officer in the last 6-7 month. He never gives my wife any reason as to why he pulls her over and he always asks searches her car. This is harrassment in my opinion and is there anything we can do to get it to stop. We are law abiding citizens and shouldnt have to deal with this. :eek:

Hm, this really sounds like unlawful harassment. Your should find out what the appropriate way in your community is to file a complaint about the police officer's conduct and then do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back