Justice System, Police, Courts police doing crimes

kurt stocklmeir

Jurisdiction
Virginia
This is a question about crimes and civic law suits. A long time ago I ran into some bad police. I taped them. They knew I taped them. The bad police were protected by some bad people like district attorneys and police. The police broke car windows around where I lived for about 25 years as a threat to me. I tried to get people like district attorneys and police to do some thing about it but they were dishonest. I think the truth may come out soon. I would like to know if the truth is exposed can the people who owned the car sue me for police breaking their windows - I did not break the car windows police broke the car windows. This happened in Norfolk Va. There is corruption all around the city. I tried to expose the truth to an extreme. I tried to do my part stopping police doing crimes. I think if a person who lives around me has an enemy and if the enemy breaks my car window I can only sue the person who broke my car window not the person who has an dishonest enemy. Thank you for any answers. Kurt Stocklmeir

I would like to know if the truth is exposed can the people who owned the car sue me for police breaking their windows - I did not break the car windows police broke the car windows.

Anyone can sue anyone they wish to sue for any reason, that doesn't mean the lawsuit will be successful.

I see no logical reason why someone would sue a person uninvolved in any criminal or tortious conduct.

The less you say about something, the less it involves you.

A long time ago I ran into some bad police. I taped them. They knew I taped them.

Taped them doing what, and are these audio or video tapes? How many officers are we talking about? How many times did you tape them?

The police broke car windows around where I lived for about 25 years as a threat to me.

Whose car windows? Yours? Or any car "around where [you] lived"? And are you saying that they engaged in this activity for 25 years? That's one helluva grudge! Is it still happening? For example, if I were to park my car in your neighborhood, would it be at risk of some cops breaking the windows?

Also, is this related to the "psychopaths" whom you claimed in a Facebook post dated 11/7/15 "took over" a prominent university 33 years earlier? In that post, you claimed that this involved far more than just broken car windows. You mentioned "dead bodies," "car accidents," and "fires." You also claimed that the "people running" the university were doing this in conjunction with university and local police. But now you're only claiming that the police did this and are claiming that this only involved the breaking of car windows.

What about the petition you started back in 2012 (which apparently no one other than you signed), in which you claimed all of this stuff had been happening for 28 years? Can't get your dates, straight, can you?

I tried to get people like district attorneys and police to do some thing about it but they were dishonest.

So...even though this happened for two and a half decades, and even though everyone involved in law enforcement was apparently corrupt, you didn't think to move away from this terrible area?

I would like to know if the truth is exposed can the people who owned the car sue me for police breaking their windows

That would make no sense whatsoever, but anyone can sue anyone for anything. Why would you think folks whose car windows were broken would sue you? That would be rather absurd, don't you think?

By the way, I did a quick google search and found no evidence of a 25 year pattern of broken car windows in Norfolk, VA, but I suppose that's because the news media is in league with the corrupt police, et al, eh?

Back