Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Podp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipleadthefif

HI, so yesterday i got a P.O.D.P. i was on my school campus and and RA heard us coughing up in a stair well, she walked up on us said she smelled marijuana, but we were coughing from cigarettes, called the cops, they came searched us but didnt find anything on me at all. But when they went back to search the area they found a loaded pipe, which was my friends and i didnt know about it. I was there with freinds and they were going to smoke, i told the cop i had been smoking before hand somewhere but not there. But, i wanted to try and go not guilty b/c i had nothing to with the pipe at all, my friends invited me to go and chill.. im not sure really where i should start.

HI, so yesterday i got a P.O.D.P. i was on my school campus and and RA heard us coughing up in a stair well, she walked up on us said she smelled marijuana, but we were coughing from cigarettes, called the cops, they came searched us but didnt find anything on me at all. But when they went back to search the area they found a loaded pipe, which was my friends and i didnt know about it. I was there with freinds and they were going to smoke, i told the cop i had been smoking before hand somewhere but not there. But, i wanted to try and go not guilty b/c i had nothing to with the pipe at all, my friends invited me to go and chill.. im not sure really where i should start.

If you did not touch the pipe or smoke then I would not worry about it. The officer may try and say all sourts of things to get you to talk but dont. If they try to tell them to call your parents(I assume you are a minor) if your not just politley refuse to speak with them.

na im not a minor though so ill just keep quiet then, but what about the ticket , should i just go ahead and say not guilty

na im not a minor though so ill just keep quiet then, but what about the ticket , should i just go ahead and say not guilty

If you had nothing to do with the pipe I would plead not guilty, get a lawyer (court appointed if need be) and fight the charges. If this is the first time then even if you are found guilty or plea down chances are you will get the 1st time offenders program and this will all go away in a year anyways as long as you stay clean. Now if you are not guilty then fight it. Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back