Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Please Someone Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

weduckswo

On April 18th 2006 I was profiled stopped by a NJ State Trooper and then my vehicle was illegally searched. The trooper claimed that during the search that he found traces of cocaine. The Municipal court had me come back 5 times offering me deals each time to plead guilty. the last deal being to just plead guilty and I would not suffer the loss of my driving privledges. this last deal came in Jan of 2007 and I refused. o in Jan of 2007 I was then prosecuted and convicted by a judge that conspired with the prosector and my Public defender to achieve the conviction. The wrongful conviction resulted in a penalty of the loss of my driving privleges for 2 years. In my opinion the thinking was that I would unable to afford an attorney for an appeal and as a result, I would just go away and accept my punishment for not accepting their deal. I immediately filed an appeal in Jan of 2007, and The municipal court that convicted me stalled my appeal on every level. The reason that this was done is because the transcript showed damning evidence proving that the prosecuter the public defender as well as the Judge were untruthful leading to my conviction. Claiming first that a transcript of the prceedings was first "inaudable" thinking that I would accept that. Then they claimed that they lost it. Finally settling on it was never logged in and that there was no transcript. The reason they had to do this, is because their lies and timeframes began to unravel and for the transcript to ever see the light of day would be damning evidence, thus showing a conspiracy between them in order to convict me. Finally my appeal was heard on July 3, 2008 and The superior court Judge dismissed the conviction. citing an unlwful or illegal search. My question is what recourse do I have? As a result of not being able to work I lost my job and there has been alot of mental anguish on my part. my liscence was suspended for a year and a half during this ordeal and I am just wondering Can the State Trooper and or the court get away with this? is there something that I can do about what I was put through?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back