Please send me some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesquillo

To Law practetioners;

I am an employee of one Department Store her-in our city. I was directly instructed to handle one project. The instruction was verbal in nature and no written documents were released. The preparation took 4 months. The instruction was this: produce one event with zero cost and MAKE-IT appear that the COMPANY is only an sponsor. The preparation went-on and everything proceed as planned. There were shortage in Sponsors so I directly reported that the project is a self sustaining project and the need to reach the desired quota is aptly needed. Four months after, the project went on as scheduled. My Company was given all the exposures it needs, in-fact our sales went up by 3.7M vs last year's performance. The problem is we did not reach the target ticket sales for the project, as result, payable amounting to 388,000 was left. Inthis juncture, my company started to deny that this is the COMPANY's project and later pinpointed me as the sole organizer and owner of the production. Today, Feb.23, 2006, more than two months since I first seek for my company's support, I am being blamed for everything. True that I am the one- in-charge for the event as the store supervisor, but isnt it the company's liability to settle these problems since I acted on the instruction of my superior.

I have in me the written Legal MOA between me and other financier stating that I am representing my company, notarized by a local lawyer and written here that we should return their money used for the project at least 10 days after the project.

Pls. advice me, what "case" should i file to sue them in this situation. The angry financiers and other debtors are threathening me that they will do something scandallous against me. I have in-formed my company about this but they kept on telling me that I should settle it my self... I want to file a case against them as soon as possible in order to make them act on this situation. PLEASE I need some legal advice, my company is a very rich firm, I am only a supervisor with a monthly salary of 12,000.00. I have used some 76,000.00 of my personal money to pay some of the debtors until I realized that I should not pay them because I was acting on the orders of my superiors when I did the project. I was on duty, and I was officially summoned to organize the project for my company. Today, I am buried in debts and is already in urgent need of HELP.

Pls. email me some advice the soonest time possible! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Mario Esquillo
Olongapo City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back