Deportation, Re-entry please please please help

missunderstood

Hello thank u for the opportunity in taking the time to reading my plee for help. Ive been a resident in tx for over 20yrs now but throughout those years ive had my fair share of run ins with the law ive had one drug charge 3 assault charges but was never convicted of them the charges were dropped but i was arrested for them. My green card expired last year i was told in order for me to renew it i would have to hire an immigration lawyer my question is if i were to get arrested anytime in the future will i be deported?;and if incarcerated will i be able to hire an immigration lawyer still to help with my green card? And will i be able to get my green card back? Please help me understand my situation im not a horrible person i just was at the wrong place at the wrong time when i got arrested and those charges are years old like 6-12yrs ago.thank u for your time and God Bless...

Agree, you need to talk to an immigration attorney in your area. He/she should be able to answer your questions.

Back