Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexygreeneyez

I was charged with wet reckless driving I was put on probation and I was to complete a wet reckless class , I failed to comply due to we wer forced to move and all documentation I recieved from the DA was buried in storage so wen I called to enroll they asked me for a certain form with a number on it without it I could not enroll I could not find it and time went on and for not cimplying it turned into a warrant I was taken in but then released by bail I have a court date on Friday for this, and im worried in whats going to happen to me does anyone know wat my outcome will be ?

You should plead not guilty, request a public defender (the court will determine your eligibility) or hire your own attorney.

A call to your previous attorney couldn't hurt.
You want another chance, be ready to grovel.

Your state isn't doing well financially. Your jails and prisons are over crowded.
Your crime is serious, but you're no rapist, armed robber, or child molester.
You're likely to get another chance on probation.
But, you'll have to follow ALL the rules, stay out of more trouble, be apologetic, and show remorse.
Play the game, just do everything they tell you to do if you want to avoid confinement.
Enroll in AA or another rehab, get serious about doing the right thing. Your four leaf clovers are running out and the old cat is working on his seventh or eighth life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back