Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madiwebre95

My boyfriend got a felony because he stole a car back in 2010 and got put on probation in 2011. He was sentenced 5 years probation and if not violated for 2 years he would be put on unsupervised probation which he did. Shortly after being put on unsupervised probation he got a DUI and declared article 894, unfortunately not thinking about it even though it takes the DUI off your record in 6 months you have to plead guilty. Which violated his probation. He hasn't got a subpoena for it yet but im wondering if he would have jail time? Hes been clear the first half of probation and the DUI will be off his record. I'm really worried and i would appreciate some guidance in the situation. Thanks!

My boyfriend got a felony because he stole a car back in 2010 and got put on probation in 2011. He was sentenced 5 years probation and if not violated for 2 years he would be put on unsupervised probation which he did. Shortly after being put on unsupervised probation he got a DUI and declared article 894, unfortunately not thinking about it even though it takes the DUI off your record in 6 months you have to plead guilty. Which violated his probation. He hasn't got a subpoena for it yet but im wondering if he would have jail time? Hes been clear the first half of probation and the DUI will be off his record. I'm really worried and i would appreciate some guidance in the situation. Thanks!

He needs a lawyer.
He needs a good criminal defense lawyer.

Is this how you want to lead your life?

He also violated his probation by drinking, even if he hadn't gotten popped with the DUI.

True character is revealed when no one is watching.

Your boyfriend needs to talk to a lawyer.

It's your decision but you might want to consider looking for a different boyfriend. It seems he's "trouble".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back