please help thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrea1988

Ok So here it goes
I live in a trailer in a trailer park I have lived here for 2 years. When I moved in this place was crap I have done so many things to improve this house the person who lived here before ruined this place. They also had a drainage pipe leak for the washing machine that was apparently blocked and caused a lot of water damage . When I moved in Myself and about 6 others helped me and my bf get this place back together. Our first night here my bf fell thru a floor in the wash/dryer room. We told the landlord he gave us some particle board to lay over. Now in two years this water damage has spread making the floors weak in the hall way I will lay out a plan so you can imagine my house. You walk into the living room right on the left is my room …The kitchen and living room are 1 room divided partly by a bar/counter you walk into the kitchen there's a hallway on your left is an open washer dryer room you keep going on your left is a bathroom and your right is the back door and at the end of the hallway is my sisters bedroom. So there is my house. I pay 575 a month split into 145 a week and it's a 2 bdrm 1 bath. Now to my Problems I have had. My landlord suddenly disappeared I guess so now its my landlords wife and daughter running the place. I have so many problems with the house the whole end of the house except my sisters bedroom need to be re-done all new floors and walls I have black mold I'm pretty sure. I need all new plumbing bathroom sink and kitchen leaks. I have two holes in my floor. I think my furnace is gone it leaks propane. Umm Oh and my septic which is connected to another trailer is all messed and I guess now they are getting fined for itfrom the DCS or DES something like that. They have to re do the whole septic and leech fields. I just found out from the people that fix a few things around here that by next weekend my house will be condemned because of septic the health people don't know about anything wrong in my house the department doesn't know anything about the holes or the damage. I am being nice to these people because I understand the wife and the daughter just came into running this place in may. Although these problems existed when I moved in over 2 yrs ago. I'm giving them a chance in fixing everything I agreed I would like to buy this place but only after everything has been fixed. Everything. So I guess this place might get condemned until the septic is done my question is do the landlords or the department pay for a place to stay for my family? Or do I? What do I do? If I move they probably wont give my security back because that's the way they are. I have all receipts of everything I have paid I don't have a lease but I know of the nys rights book that there are defaults for no lease and they still have to give security back. I didn't do these damages I don't want to have to pay for them because I know even though they know I didn't do it they will try to say I did to keep the money I do have like 10 witnesses of how this house was when I moved in. What do I do….Please help I am so confused. Thank you so much if you need to know anything else email me at baby face_youngin18@yahoo.com Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back