Weapons, Guns, Firearms please help son 18 jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernadettep

my son got arrested for stealing a gun he s sitting in jail waiting trail the cops didnt find the gun all they found was a bullet in his back pack my son says he didnt steal the gun it was his friend and friend sold the gun . i hope my son istelling the truth .will he get more time? and say he did take the gun what willhappen will he get time or if he was with the kid who took it i cant get answers from my kid im worried my kid is amess hes 18 first offense please help the gun was taken from a car a very scared mom

my son got arrested for stealing a gun he s sitting in jail waiting trail the cops didnt find the gun all they found was a bullet in his back pack my son says he didnt steal the gun it was his friend and friend sold the gun . i hope my son istelling the truth .will he get more time? and say he did take the gun what willhappen will he get time or if he was with the kid who took it i cant get answers from my kid im worried my kid is amess hes 18 first offense please help the gun was taken from a car a very scared mom

i cry im afraid for him can he go can he get more time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back