Please help-need serious advice please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtanzini

To get right to the point, my fiancee' passed away from a accident at work while I was 4 months pregnant. We have a 2 year old daughter together and he also has a older daughter with another women. This was back in june and I was unaware that once my son was born that I would have to prove who his father was. I am trying to get his father added to the birth certificate (which is like pulling teeth) and I also would like to add his to a SS case that is already open for the girls. I have already been denied once for SS (adding my son) and now I have to appeal and I am hearing that a sibling dna is still not 100% because I am proving siblings not father. He does have a brother but we have since had a falling out and he would no willing help with his dna. Is there any way or process I can take to where I can at least put my sons father on his birth cert?

You need to PROVE via DNA testing that the deceased was daddy. Your word or claim is not proof. You can PROVE via DNA testing of your child and the deceased's parent (mom or pop), sibling, etc...

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back