Please help me

Nicholas G

Jurisdiction
Wyoming
My names Nicholas. On the 30th of Nov I was arrested in Wy on some bogus charges . I was at the hotel at an Event and had an argument with someone about political views . They, unannounced to me told the staff at the event that I was being a disturbance. Without asking me to leave they told other staff members 4 to be exact and ended up tackling me . Knocking me unconscious and breaking a bridge tooth put of my mouth. They chipped my elbow also. When the sherrifs arrived they because of the call and information given didn't even have the Four seasons workers to get off of me . He talked to me while they were pushing in my throat on the ground . I then went into a seizure while I was being detained and taken away to the local jail. I was kept there for 13 days .lost 2 jobs . And accrued 1200 dollars rental car fees for the car I couldn't return. I know that the hotel staff legally can not touch anyone period . The people that assaulted me at the hotel were out of line and now the sherrifs department are ruining my life . I need help. I need legal representation, non bias legal representation. This small town all sticks up for each other and getting help around here everyone says that there is a conflict in interest because they are all friends . Please help

You'll get the same response no matter where you post.

Serious injuries require a lawyer.

Try Idaho Falls and Pocatello and work your way out from there, even into Montana or Utah. Look for a lawyer in those areas who is also licensed to practice in Wyoming or can handle one case "pro hac vice" (literally - for one occasion).

Please help

What are your criminal charges?

Were you hospiralized?

Have you had a physical after leaving the jail?

How much was your bond?

You added a great deal of opinion above.

To help you we need facts, simple little facts.

What are your criminal charges?
Unlawful contact, interfering with a peace officer.
I was knocked unconscious and had a seizure after .
Were you hospiralized? They wouldn't give me medical attention.they made me wait 1 week to see the jail nurse practitioner .

Have you had a physical after leaving the jail?
No I saw a local doctor .
How much was your bond?
1000 dollars cash bond. They didn't give it to me until I lost both of my jobs .they kept me 13 days .

To help you we need facts, simple little facts.

WOW, keep hunting for an attorney, contact the media, ACLU, prisoners rights groups, keepnsearching.

You just might have yourself a dilly of a case.

Was there ANY alcohol or drugs involved ? Did you make ANY kind of threat toward anyone else present?

While it might be a business policy for employees to keep their hands off, it is not necessarily illegal. You did not give enough information to determine if it was unreasonable for the employees to take the action they did.

13 days in jail? Did it take you this long to come up with the money? At what point did you first see a judge? Were you held in any other facility besides a jail?

What reason does the police report give for why the employees held you down?

I've already got the info I need thank you. I've contacted who I needed to and got the help I need . It is illegal just so you know .its called assualt

What is that facetious comment ?
I did and it turns out that there are 2 other statutes that I didn't know about that support my case .
There is a lot of opinion on there Haaaaaa.
It's called being assaulted and then not being ok with it. You on the other hand are not helping . Your just getting entertained by other people hardships on a website that you choose to frequent ...moose guy. I asked for help not your bias rhetoric.
Are you even a laywer ?

What you describe may not have been an illegal assault. It depends upon other circumstances. I suspect you are leaving out some relevant details, specifically, what you were doing immediately prior to being trackled to the ground.
Can you provide honest answers to my questions?
Better yet, you should be discussing all this with your new attorney, who certainly would advise you to not be blabbing here.

Granted, though it may not be an illegal assault and battery, there may be some civil liability for your injuries.
Have you contacted the hotel about your medical bills?

Back