Burglary, Arson, Home Invasion Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

CURIOUSMIND1988

I Was Visiting Friends For The Weekend In Houston Texas. The Plan That I Had To Stay With My Friend Didnt Go Through, So I Had To Stay With Another Friend. I Knew The Both Of Them From Gary Job Corps In San Marcos. When I Made It Back To The House I Met The Friends Brother Who Was Drunk And Had Been Already Using Drugs. The Brother Talked About Robbing The House Next Door And Asked Me To Come Along. I Said No And The Brother Pulled A Gun Out On Me And Kept Saying Do You Think It Will Go Through. He Said That He Was Going To Shoot Me If I Didnt Help! So Me Being Scared That He Was Gonna Shoot Me I Went To The Back Of The House And Leaned In The Window And Grabbed Some Purses And A Laptop Off The Floor. I Never Physically Entered The Home! The Next Day The Boys Mother Asked Me Where It Came From And I Told Her And She Called The Police. The Police Arrested The 2 Boys Without A Doubt. But They Left Me There For An Hour Recovering The Items. Then The Officers Told Me And The Boys Mother That I Was Just Gonna Go Down To Make A Statement And They Were Gonna Bring Me Back. After I Made The Statemnt And Signed It The Officers Told Me That He Didnt Believe Me Because They Two Brothers Story Was The Same And Mind Was Different. So The Officers Faxed My Statemnt To Harris County Where They Said They Were Gonna Charge Me With Burglary Of A Habitation. I Never Was Arrested Or Read Any Rights! When I Had The Opportunity To Meet My Court Appointed Lawyer He Said That My Statemnt Was Missing But The Two Boys Statemnt Is There! So He Reset My Case So That He Could Find It. Instead Of Fighting For My Rights, He Then Told Me That In Order To Get Good Repersentation I Should Hire A Lawyer. It Has Been Over A Month Now And Its Still Missing! The D.a. Is Offering Me 60 Days In County Jail, 2 Years Probation, Or 5 Years. This Is My First Time Ever Being Arrested Is There A Way That It Could Be Dropped To A dimissal or Class A Misdmenaor.
Thank You

I Never Physically Entered The Home!

Sure you did. You said:

I Went To The Back Of The House And Leaned In The Window And Grabbed Some Purses And A Laptop Off The Floor.

You need a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back