Please Help I won't my baby home

BLMosher

Jurisdiction
Alabama
DHR took my daughter with no order!!!
Wen I went 72 hr hearing I never got a a ligation paper r any paper till the 26 march in mail.it was court papers from shelter care order saying that I had not objected so ivadence was allowed. I'm confused my Laywer told me that we wasn't having hearing & I didn't need see a judge. My Laywer told me we was at court get her out of foster DHR all ready had custody but if I signed safety plan she could go family. They refused let her go family when that took her for inadequate supervision, from no one seeing me watch her get on bus. & flight risk, from 2015 wen I got a call from a man claiming to be a DeKalb county Alabama worker as I was moving to TN. I had case transfered to TN investigated & closed. But they still saying flight risk..on march 27 I got a pick up order in mail saying I could come cort march 9th as of this 21 day march.. It wasnt filed till march 22.. They took my daughter march 7th court march 9th. The shelter care order was filed march 13th. Before Pick up order..they removed my daughter from school alone no cops..but 2 cops came with worker to house but wen she said she was placing daughter in foster they where confused asked about a order and wen she was getting child...I need help..this has got be illigall.

IMG_20170518_103634.jpg IMG_20170518_103951.jpg IMG_20170518_103634.jpg IMG_20170518_103951.jpg IMG_20170518_103706.jpg IMG_20170518_103634.jpg IMG_20170518_103951.jpg IMG_20170518_103706.jpg joint_1495122099671.jpg IMG_20170518_103634.jpg IMG_20170518_103951.jpg IMG_20170518_103706.jpg joint_1495122099671.jpg IMG_20170518_103634.jpg IMG_20170518_103951.jpg IMG_20170518_103706.jpg joint_1495122099671.jpg

DHR took my daughter with no order!!!
Wen I went 72 hr hearing I never got a a ligation paper r any paper till the 26 march in mail.it was court papers from shelter care order saying that I had not objected so ivadence was allowed. I'm confused my Laywer told me that we wasn't having hearing & I didn't need see a judge. My Laywer told me we was at court get her out of foster DHR all ready had custody but if I signed safety plan she could go family. They refused let her go family when that took her for inadequate supervision, from no one seeing me watch her get on bus. & flight risk, from 2015 wen I got a call from a man claiming to be a DeKalb county Alabama worker as I was moving to TN. I had case transfered to TN investigated & closed. But they still saying flight risk..on march 27 I got a pick up order in mail saying I could come cort march 9th as of this 21 day march.. It wasnt filed till march 22.. They took my daughter march 7th court march 9th. The shelter care order was filed march 13th. Before Pick up order..they removed my daughter from school alone no cops..but 2 cops came with worker to house but wen she said she was placing daughter in foster they where confused asked about a order and wen she was getting child...I need help..this has got be illigall.

I see nothing illegal in what transpired.

Alabama Department of Human Resources - Abuse Neglect Admin Reviews

Alabama Department of Human Resources

What appears to have happened to you is related to your failure to appear at hearings, failure to ask for a court hearing, absconding the last time this issue surfaced, and failing to attend a DHR hearing, and previous child care issues and findings.

I suggest you contact DHR and ask what you need to do obtain custody of your child.

DHR will offer you clear directions, and even assist you in doing what they require to get your child back.

There is no magic wand, secret chant, legal trick that will help you NOW, other than you doing some hard work to PROVE to the state that you will be a serious, dedicated parent.

More delay will only make the temporary separation become permanent.

DHR will even allow you to visit your child, supervised of course, if you make contact with them.

Just so you know, you didn't have to even speak with DHR or allow them to enter your home.

By allowing that to happen, or some version of that, you made your life hard.

You also made your life hard, and your child's life hard, by not properly caring for the baby.

I have no idea what even was stated honestly. The OP lost her child for some reasons and then didn't show up to court...and where was the illegal activity?

I have no idea what even was stated honestly. The OP lost her child for some reasons and then didn't show up to court...and where was the illegal activity?

Close, as I read the post, OP had previous issues with DHR,
OP absconded with child to a nearby state during the pendency of a prior matter.
FAST FORWARD, OP again finds herself involved in another brouhaha with DHR.
DHR snatched the child this time, because OP absconded last time.
DHR gave OP a parenting plan, and tasks she needed to complete to be eligible for having her child returned.
OP misses a court date, and near as I can tell, deceived or was deceived by her state appointed attorney (you choose the version to believe), now comes OP wandering onto this site wondering how she can get her child back, apparently without working the DHR mandated tasks and parenting plan.

Close, as I read the post, OP had previous issues with DHR,
OP absconded with child to a nearby state during the pendency of a prior matter.
FAST FORWARD, OP again finds herself involved in another brouhaha with DHR.
DHR snatched the child this time, because OP absconded last time.
DHR gave OP a parenting plan, and tasks she needed to complete to be eligible for having her child returned.
OP misses a court date, and near as I can tell, deceived or was deceived by her state appointed attorney (you choose the version to believe), now comes OP wandering onto this site wondering how she can get her child back, apparently without working the DHR mandated tasks and parenting plan.

I can usually translate most things but that was not very easy to decipher for me.

I did attend court, worked plan with DHR to get my child out foster..I was told was no hearing buy DHR & my attorney..I have never missed a court date..

Back