Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft PLEASE HELP I just got caught shop lifting & I need answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobefattyzoey

I got caught Shoplifting at Rite Aid and I stole $57.96 worth of merchandise in CA.

Okies heres what happened I stole some stuff and I was trying to leave the store. As I stepped out the LP Guy came out and called me back in. He took me to the back and took my Drivers License and filled out the paper work and made me sign the paper. I m supposed to ship out to the Marines in October will this prevent me from shipping? I am scared and I dont know what to do PLEASE HELP ME.

Here are some of my questions:

*How much is the fine?

*Will this stay on my record?

*Will this prevent me from getting a job?

*Will this prevent me from shipping to the Marines on time?

*If I pay the fine will everything be okay?

Re: PLEASE HELP I just got caught shop lifting & I need answ

I can answer maybe one of your questions but thats it! You see you have failed to tell us if the Police were contacted and if you were charged and have a court date. When you do we can discuss your concerns. Your answers depends on the answers to my questions

shrinkmaster said:
I can answer maybe one of your questions but thats it! You see you have failed to tell us if the Police were contacted and if you were charged and have a court date. When you do we can discuss your concerns. Your answers depends on the answers to my questions

*The Police wer not involved. the LP guy said to wait 4-6 weeks to get a letter and he said it could either be a warning or a fine.

Ok then here are your answers

*How much is the fine?
The Civil Demand amount should be around $300 - $600.00 approx

*Will this stay on my record?
Since no criminal complaint was filed then the only record is within the store and any retail theft database they might subscribe to

*Will this prevent me from getting a job?
If the job is in retail possibly

*Will this prevent me from shipping to the Marines on time?
No because there is no criminal record of the event

*If I pay the fine will everything be okay?
Once you pay civil demand you should be able to put this behind you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back