please help!!! DUI.what i shoud do .

Status
Not open for further replies.

almachka

I Am 21 Male From Ca.please Help!!! I Need Your Advice.it Was My Friend Birthday We Celebrated At Camp,we Arive There,paid A Fee,planed To Stay For 2 Days,
Since Our Ariving The Rangers Start To Pick On Us.
Because Of Birthday And I Thought I Will Stay At Camp And Sleep We Had Some Beer,the Police So That ,they Came Ask For Id ,i Am 21 And My Friends Are Same Age.,so They Left Me And My Friend For A Wile And Then Came Back Asked To Leave The Camp.
We Have To Obey The Police????? So We Did It We Left The Camp They Follow Us Just We Cross The Border Of Camp,they Stoped Us,asked Me To Take A Breath Test.then They Took Me To Police Station Kept Me For Few Hours Then Let Me Go.we Were 12 Of My Friend,few Cars ,they Stop Only Me ,i Am Only One Hispanic Looking:) The Other Not.
What I Can Do In This Situatin?
Police Saw I Was Drinking,they Provoke Me To Live The Camp,i Was Drinking Because I Planed To Stay At Camp,and They Let Me Drive Just In Few Hours Later Actualy They Put Me On Denger Situation.
What My First Steps What I Shoud Do ,help Me Please.i Think It Is Police Misconduct/all My Friend Are Witneses.

almachka said:
I Am 21 Male From Ca.please Help!!! I Need Your Advice.it Was My Friend Birthday We Celebrated At Camp,we Arive There,paid A Fee,planed To Stay For 2 Days,
Since Our Ariving The Rangers Start To Pick On Us.
Because Of Birthday And I Thought I Will Stay At Camp And Sleep We Had Some Beer,the Police So That ,they Came Ask For Id ,i Am 21 And My Friends Are Same Age.,so They Left Me And My Friend For A Wile And Then Came Back Asked To Leave The Camp.
We Have To Obey The Police????? So We Did It We Left The Camp They Follow Us Just We Cross The Border Of Camp,they Stoped Us,asked Me To Take A Breath Test.then They Took Me To Police Station Kept Me For Few Hours Then Let Me Go.we Were 12 Of My Friend,few Cars ,they Stop Only Me ,i Am Only One Hispanic Looking:) The Other Not.
What I Can Do In This Situatin?
Police Saw I Was Drinking,they Provoke Me To Live The Camp,i Was Drinking Because I Planed To Stay At Camp,and They Let Me Drive Just In Few Hours Later Actualy They Put Me On Denger Situation.
What My First Steps What I Shoud Do ,help Me Please.i Think It Is Police Misconduct/all My Friend Are Witneses.
Without more it is impossible to say, especially since it would seem strange that the officers would let everyone else stay but you - at least from what I could understand. While you can always file a complaint at your police department, I don't know whether I have enough to understand or see how to answer whether there was any justification for the officers to detain you or any particular lawsuit if that is what you are seeking. Remember also that unless you want to fund your own lawsuit, an attorney will likely need to be paid on retainer to take your case. Good luck to you and happy birthday. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back