Pictures taken unwillingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

eae1224

Ok, I am a college student at a major university. Recently, i was dating someone there and his roommate (who i didn't know was there) busted in and took a picture of us during sex. I told him to get out as soon as i knew he came in, but he still snapped a picture of me. Later, i asked him to delete it and he said he did, and that there was nothing to worry about. Eventually i stopped dating that guy and now he is threatening me to broadcast those pictures to everyone at my school. He apparently is upset about me leaving him, but i am more upset that my naked body could be broadcasted over the internet without my consent. is there any legal action that i could take to prevent this?

This is not legal Advice!

Your quote: "Eventually i stopped dating that guy and now he is threatening me to broadcast those pictures to everyone at my school"

Explaine the situation to your priciple, the school should be able to nip this in the bud. If he then takes no notice of the schools request at least they will have it on file that your request was for the photo's to be distroyed. If he then decides to take it apon himself to have them displayed your "Proof" will be on file.

Take care

Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back