Petit larceny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidboc

I have to go to court for a petite larceny i walked out of (a store) with a 6 dollars sunglasses case i was holding it in my hand and talking with my friend forgot about it... The guy from security didn't want to understand it was a mistake... And i wanted to pay for it... What's happening...
Please give me a hand!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to go to court for a petite larceny i walked out of (a store) with a 6 dollars sunglasses case i was holding it in my hand and talking with my friend forgot about it... The guy from security didn't want to understand it was a mistake... And i wanted to pay for it... What's happening...
Please give me a hand!!

Appear in court as you have been instructed to do, plead not guilty, hire yourself an attorney (or ask the judge if you're eligible for a public defender), and stop trying to explain. They won't believe you, they'll use anything and everything you say to CONVICT you.

After you have an attorney (or you get a public defender), discuss your case ONLY with your lawyer.

You don't want a conviction on yoru record, and even a deferred or diversionary program won't stop yoru name from being ruined, IF YOU END UP GUILTY AS CHARGED!

However, it is what it is, and there's nothing you can do about what you might have done or said.

With one exception, ow you are smarter, now you simply stay out of trouble and stop talking or tryibg to explain.

Nothing more we can do for you here, you now need a real attorney that you have engaged in your home state and county!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back